Reliable, Flexible BGAN M2M Coverage
The all new EXPLORER 540 is the world’s first BGAN M2M terminal designed to operate on both Inmarsat BGAN (Broadband Global Area Network) and cellular 2G/3G/LTE networks, meaning that the EXPLORER 540 can deliver always available connectivity for critical monitoring and control applications.
The EXPLORER 540 can be operated on Standard Inmarsat BGAN, BGAN Link and BGAN M2M services.
- EXPLORER 540 is BGAN M2M certified and BGAN Class 2 Type Approved for services such as BGAN Link.
- The optional 2G/3G/GPRS Modem is an integrated part of the design.
- C1/D2 certified for hazardous zones.
- Automatic failover between BGAN and the cellular network ensures continuous connectivity.
- Lightweight and rugged IP66 design ensures durability for outside mounting.