The small size and light weight of Thuraya IP means that it can be easily packed into hand luggage and taken to areas where terrestrial networks are unavailable, inadequate or non-existent. Bacause of its portability and performance, Thuraya IP is the satellite broadband solution of choice for individuals, oil and gas companies government organisations, media broadcasters, NGOs and consumers from other sectors.
Thuraya IP can be deployed as part of a humanitarian relief operation, an oil and gas exploration expedition, as part of a government deployment or to cover an unfolding news event.
- Smallest satellite broadband unit to support 444 kbps Standard IP and 384 kbps streaming.
- A5 in Size.
- Plug and play system with no additional software required.
- WLAN capability for wireless connectivity to a single or group of laptops, smartphones, tablet devices or personal computers.
- The only broadband terminal in the world to support asymmetric streaming.
- A range of cost-effective data packages.
- Supported by a robust, reliable satellite network with automatic dynamic resource allocation, ensuring congestion-free performance.