The Iridium modem optimised for remote locations
MiChroSat 2403 is a flexible Iridium 9522b based solution that can be deployed in a range of remote environments to supply connectivity for a variety of applications. MiChroSat 2403 provides secure, reliable connectivity in places where PSTN networks don’t reach and where GSM coverage is poor.
- Uses Iridium CSD or RUDICS Service
- “Out of the Box” Ready
- IP 44 Rated
- Programmable via AT Command set interface
- Based on Iridium 9522b modem
- Full Developers Guide and Technical Support included
- Complete, development-ready package
For more information see the MiChroSat website.